As of May 2013, there are 1.11 BILLION active users on Facebook. Some 665 million use Facebook every day, and each month, 751 million use their mobile device to access the program. This is a huge boon for businesses that are savvy enough to use this wildly popular social media platform. Consider these statistics on how Facebook supports business:
- Total number of connections between local business and users: 2 billion
- Average number of weekly local business page views: 645 million
- Average number of weekly comments on local business pages: 13 million
If you are not yet using this incredibly valuable resource to build community and engage your customers, dealers, salespeople, and distributors, you should be.
The TEDCenter’s Get Social: Facebook workshops will help you learn everything you need to know to get the most out of Facebook.
Learn how to:
- Understand the difference between personal and business pages, and the rules/reasons for using each
- Determine your organization’s staffing and resources needed to maximize your page’s impact
- Plan your page’s stories, posts, and pictures directed at your target market
- Ask for, receive, and respond to feedback
- Use Facebook advertising to get noticed
- Put metrics in place to measure your follower growth and engagement
We will help you learn and apply these skills in two-hour sessions at the Get Social: Facebook hands-on workshops.
Prior to the workshop:
- Know how to log on to your Facebook account.
- Have your ID and password.
- Bring your laptop or tablet with you to the workshop, as you will be applying the skills to your own Facebook account during these two-hour sessions.
Learn how you can use Facebook to help your organization succeed.
Join us and get social!